Tuesday, March 23, 2010

sweet daily♥

ah~ what a nice dayy,
after school, WE have choir practice, but we skip! : D
then RACHEL, ME and KER PEI JIA went to SWEET DAILY♥ for KER PEI JIA's birthday celebration.
Before that, YAP SIAO YING want to go there with us, but, SHE have things to do.
It makes
KER PEI JIA and ME
dissappointed! urgh! how could SHE did that to us?!

JENNIFER CHONG send us to DAMAI♥, HER driver STOPPED us at SEVEN-ELEVEN♥.
I felt very sorry because I didn't say thank you to HER ):

ah~ then WE walked all the way to SWEET DAILY♥
Before WE get in to the shop, uh! totally love the design of the shop : D
then WE went in, there are so many cakes!
and there are some cake put outside of the fridge, and the ants won't go to eat it!
DO YOU KNOW WHY?
because! those are fake cakes!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! lol
whatever, then we has choosen our cake,
I brought TIRAMISU and a COOKIE.
KER brought Royal CHOCOLATE and a COOKIE.
RACHEL brought a choco cake, I forgot the name ):
after choosing those cake, then WE have to paid right?
then RACHEL
and ME
went to the counter and asked the manager about the cake thingy,baucause e wanted to help KER celebrate her birthday.
PAK! whenI turned around, I saw a COOKIE's head was broke!
OH NO! then I have to buy the cookie,I hate my stupid bag!urghhh

after that, WE went to HI MART♥
WE brought a bottle again, but RACHEL's not same.

Then we went to YOYO♥
WE ate our cake and drinked our drinks,
AND WE talked about our future : D

That's the end of the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment